The Škoda Museum can be visited:
- Individually, without a guide and without prior booking - tickets are available from the Museum reception desk or online, as an e-ticket (see below).
- With a guide-provided commentary - this type of tour has to be booked online (see below), by phone or by email.
Škoda Museum exhibition e-tickets
journey through škoda history
F. Porsche Birth House e-tickets
F. porsche live and work
Guided tour reservation
škoda museum and škoda auto factory
|Label||Regular admission||Concessions*||Family admission|
|Unguided Museum tour||CZK 100||CZK 50||CZK 250|
|Museum tour with a Czech-speaking guide**||CZK 140||CZK 70||-|
|Museum tour with a foreign language-speaking guide**||CZK 180||CZK 90||-|
|Museum and production plant tour with a Czech-speaking guide**||CZK 200||CZK 100||-|
|Museum and production plant tour with a foreign language-speaking guide**||CZK 300||150 Kč||-|
|Museum tour for kindergarten children||CZK 30||-||-|
|Annual ticket||CZK 300||CZK 150||-|
|Combined ticket F. Porsche Birth House & Škoda Museum***||CZK 120||CZK 60||CZK 280|
* Concessions: children under 15, students under 26, seniors over 65, Škoda Auto employees (employee ID card required).
Free admission: Disabled (ZTP, ZTP/P) plus 1 person as an attendant, children under 6, journalists, employees of museums, galleries (AMG card required), groups' bus drivers, 1 person as an attendant for travel agency groups, 2 persons as attendants for school groups.
** Excursions to the Škoda production shops, Škoda Museum guided tours and foreign language presentations need to be booked ahead.
*** Combined tickets are valid for the individual tours without a guide.
Admission can be paid
- Cash in CZK - at the reception
- By card - at the reception
- Online by card - when booking an excursion in the online booking system and when buying an e-ticket.
- By invoice - when booking online or by prior arrangement with the Visitor Service
Where you can find us
tř. Václava Klementa 294
293 01 Mladá Boleslav
ParkingParking for visitors is free in the Škoda Museum carpark. In peak season, this carpark may be extremely busy. In such cases, visitors are recommended to use carparks near the Museum, e.g. at the Bondy Shopping Centre.