Current hygiene measures and conditions of entry to cultural events you can find HERE.
Dear ŠKODA Museum fans,
we are sorry to inform you that due to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, the ŠKODA Museum program is going to change.
The following events are postponed. Alternative dates are currently being negotiated about. Tickets remains valid:
6. 10. Hot club 1963-2020 - postponed to 12 October 2021
12. 10. Los Rumberos Orquesta - postponed to 5 October 2021
15. 10. Lenka Nová: Letters tour - postponed to 15 November 2021
19. 10. Martin Loews Diashow - postponed to 16 Novemeber 2021
15. 1. 2021 Jaroslav Svěcený - postponed to 6 December 2021
The ŠKODA Museum cancelled the events listed below:
26. 3. 2021 Concert WOHNOUT: UNPLUGGED TOUR
1. 2. 2021 Vojtěch Dyk: DYK Tour
Thank you for your understanding.
Tickets purchased by card on-line – in case of cancelled event, the admission fee will be refunded automatically. If you request ticket refund in case of alternative date of event that does not suit you, please send an email with your ticket number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets purchased at the reception desk - money will be refunded in cash at the reception desk of ŠKODA Museum - daily 9-17.
If you purchased your ticket at a retailer other than the website or reception desk of ŠKODA Museum, it is necessary to ask for refund at the respective retailer.
In case of need, you can contact us via email email@example.com or on phone number 326832038.